Use of our Floating Ice Preventer, prevents ice from forming on pond surface
• Ice can cause major problems in your pond. Gases can be trapped in and oxygen cannot get into the pond. Using a Hozelock Ice Preventer can help save fish and aquatic life, by keeping a small area free from ice you prevent the problems of a fully iced over pond surface. Designed to be used in conjunction with an outdoor air pump (not included), the release of a continuous stream of bubbles beneath the float keeps the water around the very edge of the float moving which greatly aids the essential process of gas exchange. Prevents ice from forming.
• Maintains an Ice free area of the pond surface, allows gases to escape from the pond
• Requires Airpump to Operate, (Not Included)
• Includes float and central tube for feeding airline
• 12 Inches (30cm) Diameter, 3 Inches (7cm) Deep
• The Hozelock Floating Ice Preventer is a simple to use product that helps keep your pond safe from freezing in the winter months. Place the ring on pond water surface and attach an air line to your air pump (not supplied). The air bubbles produced beneath the float keeps the water surrounding it moving gently and preventing the ice from forming when the temperatures drop