Cleaning your aquarium and changing your water is important because it cleans everything you can’t see that can be harmful to your fish. At least once a month you should use an aquarium vacuum to clean the gravel and a sponge or scraper to remove excess algae from the sides of the tank.
When the aquarium substrate becomes clogged with fish waste and uneaten food, it stops the good bacteria working correctly in breaking down the toxins This creates an unhealthy environment for the fish, its this time, you know its time for Gravel Cleaner & Siphon Water Changer.
Gravel Cleaner & Siphon:
- Excellent helper to change water & clean the gravel
- Unique filter allows dirt in sand to be discharged along with water
- This aquarium gravel cleaner is made from high quality
- Flexible plastic material which could ensure a long time use
- No assembly required
- Ideal for use when replacing water in aquarium tank without damage to fish
- Excellent helper to change water and clean gravel and substrate
Just hand pump the Gravel Cleaner & Siphon to start water flow, no need to suck and get a mouthful of aquarium water.
Visit PondH2o’s information center to read more on the top tips for taking care of your water garden koi fish pond by clicking HERE. As always, remember to check our Facebook page for coupons and news.