Pond H2o Pressurized Pond Filter For up to 1000 Gallon Koi Fish Water Garden Pond. The Pond H2o Pressure Filter with Integrated 11 Watt Bulb is designed to give the optimum conditions for your fish and plants to thrive. The Filter is connected direct to your pond pump and can be placed in almost any location. They can be buried in the ground so hidden in backyard, blending in natural surroundings.
Cleaning is easy simply turn the control valve to the waste position and spin the handle on the top of the filter a few times when the water runs clear return the filter control valve back to its normal position.
This pond filter series is among the latest generation of pond filters, combining a compact system, a high-performance bio-mechanical filter. Enables rapid growth of aerobic bacteria resulting in removal of lethal ammonia and nitrite. Able to cope with higher water flows compared to traditional gravity filters.
Pressurized Pond Filter with UV Specifications:
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1800 Gallon Per Hour
- Max. Ornamental Pond Size (No Fish) : 2000 Gallons
- Fish Pond Size: 1000 Gallon
- Outlet – Inlet 3/4”/1 ”/ 1” 1/4” or 20/25/32mm
- Dimensions (Height x Width x High): 12 Inch x 12 Inch x 19 Inch
- Strainer Surface Area: 129 Square Foot
- Filter Volume: 5.2 Gallons
- Maximum Working Pressure: 0.3 Bar
- Replacement UV-C Bulb 13 watt
- PLS UL Certificate
Be sure to check out our Information Center for our Pond Blog on The Top Reasons for Aeration in a Water Garden Koi Fish Pond
As always, remember to check our Facebook page for coupons and news.