PondH2o Pressurized Pond Filter with Built in 18 Watt UV Clarifier For up to 2600 Gallon Fish Ponds. PondH2o pressurized pond filters with built-in UV clarifiers are designed to be efficient units.
This filter is a pressure filter, this means it can be placed as you wish. It does not matter whether you place it above or below the surface of the water.
These filters are also very popular because they can operate waterfalls, streams, fountains etc. with a height of up to 10 Feet.
- Each unit is supplied with 7 filter foams (4 x fine yellow foams, 3 x coarse blue foams).
- Includes bio-balls and cage.
- Pressurized filter allows exiting water to run up-hill – max. 10 Feet
- 18w pll max bar 0.3
- 2000 GPH (8000LPH)
Biological and mechanical filter chambers for more efficient removal of dissolved and solid waste.
Able to cope with higher water flows compared to traditional gravity filters Complete with inlet and outlet hose adapters
Pressurized Pond Filter UV Clarifier Specification’s:
- Power of UV-Clarifier: 18W
- Maximum Pump Flow Rate: 2650 Gallons Power: 18W
- Filter Compartment Volume: 10 Gallons
- Sponge Surface: 430 Square Foot 3 x stepped hosetails fits hose size: 3/4”/ 1” / 1/14” / 1” 1/2” or 20, 25, 32 & 38mm
- Suitable for Ponds with Fish: 2600 Gallons
- Suitable for Decorative Ponds: 7900 Gallons
- Voltage: 110v Suitable
- Cable Length: 16 Feet
- Dimensions Length x Width x Height: 15 x 15 x 29 Inch / 380 x 380 x 740 (mm)
Be sure to check out our Information Center for our Pond Blog on The Top Reasons for Aeration in a Water Garden Koi Fish Pond
As always, remember to check our Facebook page for coupons and news.